Skyforge is a 3D third person sci-fi MMORPG with fantasy elements and action oriented combat. The game is set on a planet called Aelion that features both persistent and instanced zones. Players start off as powerful immortals and can eventually ascend to become a god.
Skyforge is a sci-fi themed action MMORPG with a third person camera set in the world of Aelion. The game bills itself as an “AAA Sci-Fi Fantasy MMORPG” and features a large variety of classes (thirteen) with a unique multi-classing system. Players can develop every class on a single character without ever needing to make “alts”. With numerous late game ten man raids, several PvP options, and a massive skill tree progression system (Ascension Atlas) Skyforge looks promising.
Skyforge Key Features:
- Ascension Atlas Progression – thousands of different ways to customize and “build” a character. (Looks like Path of Exile‘s skill system or the Sphere Grid in FFX).
- Multi Class System – players can switch between any of the game’s thirteen classes at will. All classes can be leveled on the same character.
- Varied PvP options – numerous maps with 6 – 24 players. Free-for-all, Team Deathmatch, Payload, and Capture the Flag modes available.
- High Production Value – Great visuals, interface, and music.
- Unique Variety of Weapons – From traditional SMGs and Assault Rifles to Dual weapons.